Membership Dues & Fees
The Rideau Club offers two types of membership; Individual membership for people and entrepreneurs, and corporate membership for organizations.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP ENTRANCE FEES
- Member | $3,750
- Under 40 | $2,500
- Reinstatement Fee | $750
- Member | $3,038.80
- Under 40 | $1,845.75
- Associate (Diplomatic) | $3,038.80
- Non-Resident* | $1,023.99
- Senior*| $1,845.75
*Please note that these are tenured categories not available to first year members.
Dues may be paid annually, semi-annually or monthly
MINIMUM HOUSE ACCOUNT FEE
- $1200 annually – fully applicable to categories: Member, Under 40, Associate (Diplomatic) and Seniors under 70.
- $600 annually – applicable to categories: Seniors over 70.
- Exemptions applies to categories: Non-Resident, Life, Honorary and Seniors over 75 at the start of the year.
Annual fees shall become due and payable in accordance with Article 22.01 of the General By-law.
Please note: All dues and fees are subject to HST