Our culinary team has created inspiring menus using the best local ingredients:
For more information, please contact our Executive Chef, Norm Aitken at email@example.com
Members and guests are required to conform to the approved standards of attire at all times.
For greater certainty, the following guidelines shall be respected:
MAIN DINING ROOM & OTHER ROOMS – BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE
(TEMPORARY EXEMPTION DUE TO COVID-19*)
(*Under normal circumstances, it is required to dress in Business Attire in the Main Dining Room)
- a. For men: NO TIES REQUIRED smart, casual tailored trousers or pants (including denim); shirts with collars and sleeves, turtleneck sweaters, golf shirt with collar; jacket (mandatory only in the Main Dining Room).
- b. For women: smart, casual tailored trouser or pants (including denim); skirts; collared shirts; collarless blouses and sleeveless summer dresses.
MORE FORMAL BUSINESS ATTIRE IS ALWAYS APPROPRIATE
AND ENCOURAGED IN THE CLUB.
Please note, when attending a private event, the dress requirement is Casual Business Attire unless specified otherwise by the host
NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE CLUB
- Shorts, track or yoga pants, faded, worn and/or torn trousers/pants, cargo pants
- Crop or tank top, t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, fleece jacket or pullover, outerwear
- Apparel with slogans or commercial messages, wrinkled or unwashed clothing, visible undergarments (i.e. underwear, bras)
- Canvas or nylon sneakers/athletic shoes, running shoes, work boots, winter boots, open toe shoes for men; casual sandals (i.e. flip flops) for women
- Combat or tactical uniform
For additional information, please contact the Club at (613) 233-7787.